Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Hey my dears! !

I feel so sad that i cannot be with you guys back at Singapore to celebrate our dear ADEL and JOLE's birthday.. I'm so sorry and sore about it... I want to take part in the flouring and creaming of JOLE and ADEL..!!

Hmm... but still glad that you guys have fun... (not like me...)

And... i really missed you guys alot and i can't really call to wish you both happy birthday.. so... guess what....?! i done up a little picture for each of the two of you..
hope you guys like it...

It might not be very nicely done cos i only have paint program to draw and edit... but... given a IT idiot like me... i took a lot of time and effort.. so......

Enjoy~~

Last of all...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR JOLE AND ADEL!!

(I have uploaded the image file in the msn group as well..)

1 Comments:

At 10:42 PM, Blogger rou said...

hey... the pics are so cute!! whahahaha.... =D
you girls betta print it out or something man.. =P
anyway, how to blog inside here? i don't have the username and password leh.. and Jo, i still dun have ur blog add leh.. still waiting.. haha..

yeah and choy, can gimme us your mailing add?
your email still e singtel one?
and everyone too in fact.. pls give your mailing adds k?
=)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home