Saturday, February 12, 2005

A long time since i blog here..

Hmm.. want to share with you guys some places and events that i went to other than slogging my life here in projects... Anyway, side track a bit.. schools sux.. plenty of projects... every alternate day i have to meet up with one of my subject's project mates... then i still have to handle the other projects from 2 of my other subjects... how to enjoy my life(sleeping)?

For the weekend, me, my roomie and 2 other girls from hong kong staying in the same hostel as me.. we rented a car and travel to a nearby town called Mullsjo to ski... My mother had forbidden me to travel in cars but there is no route to ski place except by car.. and that was what i told my mum.. And... it was supposed to be a 45mins drive.. but.. the road signs sux.. and we ended up in some other places... and it took us 2 HRS to find our way to the ski place... SKIING IS TOUGH!! And.. everytime i want to stop, i have to fall.!! (cos i dunno how to brake.. haha..) So, it's like you start to ski down the slope and u already have to decide which leg to fall on and to cause pain to.. Then, the ski shoes and equipment makes your joints so uncomfortable and easily sprained... and yes, i think i hurt my thigh...

There was this point of time where my ski went a bit too fast down the slope... and i am SO SCARED... so, i decide to fall... then, i was thrown in such a way that my feet are on the left side of my body, and my thighs are in front, and my body was tilted to the very left... anyway.. it was awfully painful!!!!

Ok, enuff of the discription of the fall.. anyway, i went one side to rest.. and build snow man.. but, think skiing experience is rather fun.. except that proper braking should be learned b4 skiing... hee



Then my sunday

same four of us drove to another town called savsjo.. to look for a place called the bodaborg.. you can check out their website at www.bodaborg.com ( it's in swedish.. haha.. but, you can try clicking ard to see the pictures..)

Bodaborg is actually a big house with many many rooms in it.. every single room has a problem that you need to solve.. upon solving each room, then the next room door will unlock for you to enter.. in a team, you have ONLY 2 mins in each room.. if you failed to solve within 2 mins, you have to start all over again.. it's fun..!


Then my CNY...

i miss the food in singapore.. all the new year goodies.. especially bah kua.... i stayed up on the CNY eve.. cos supposedly if you stay up for the night, your parents can live longer.. i dunno of it's true.. but... hmm.. ok.. then, i web cam with my family and relatives... my whole entire big extended family.. when i saw my grandma.. i sobbed a little.. i miss home... i miss my family.. i feel so away...

then, on the actual day, me, my roomie and the 2 hong kong girls organised a new year gathering at our hostels, there were 10 people!! got 1 other singaporean, 3 koreans, 1 australian and 1 hawaiian...! we prepared dishes and a mini steamboat.. but it really MINI..! with only about 6 foods to throw into the rice cooker aka steamboat.. haha.. but, at least, it makes me feels less lonely..

then, today, which is friday, i went to another asian gathering.. it was organised by a korean professor(which i only know after i got there) ... we just got notified and invited by the koreans who came to our gathering.. anyway.. they were really nice people.. they prepared so much korean foods for us.."! spicy though.. tasty still...! hee..

will upload the photos later... cos i need to get them from the other sources.. cos i dun have a cam...

had been in a clique of 4.. me, my roomie, and the 2 hong kong girls.. they are really nice and funny.. makes me feel that i have friends.. (sounds pathetic eh?!)

Anyway, take care all..

i miss all of you SO MUCH!

CF

1 Comments:

At 2:09 PM, Blogger A dreamer said...

hi choy! I was just reading your blog. im glad to hear that things are getting better. i miss you a lot! take care, i hope it gets warmer soon.

love, weiling

 

Post a Comment

<< Home