Tuesday, February 15, 2005

yu sheng.... *slurps*

hey guys! it's e 7th day of cny today--- ren ri. so sad that we're not spending the day together to lao yu sheng.. =( cny has been pretty boring for me. cant reallie celebrate. we were nto allowed to go to my popo's house so we were roaming ard aimlessly on e 2nd day. super sian. luckily my uncle managed to persuade her.

aniway, u guys r coming back soon! 2 more months!!! it's reallie super weird withoout having u 3 monkeys around. but i'm glad to hear tt u all r having fun over things. experiencing new things.. share all ya stories with us when u come back k? =)

i cant update my blog or this one cos my lappie is down. super sucky rite? e sch comps r alwayz occupied. lucky i managed to grab one today. sorry....

choy: ya dream was super funny!!! can u imagine how hard i was trying to control my laughter juz now?? kao.. esp the part abt ping kicking the books outta the box 1 by 1 and the bookdrop part.... dun worry, i've already printed it out.. will show it to joanna when i see her. imagine her thunderous laughter man................ =P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home